EXERCISE INTO YOUR 30s
You’ve hit your 30s, your career is probably in full swing and you may have a number of lifestyle changes and/or newfound responsibilities. Your gym access pass is gathering dust, you’re tired and you’re finding yourself with less and less opportunities to squeeze in exercise.
We know it and you know it, you need to keep moving for your physical and mental health.
We’re over 30 and here are a few reasons why we exercise at 1FinalRound:
- Physical activity helps maintain and build muscles and strong bones;
- Exercise is crucial to supporting a fast metabolism and burning more calories per day;
- Engaging in regular physical activity increases your energy levels;
- Regular exercise improves blood flow to the brain and helps brain health and memory;
- Regular physical activity improves your sleep;
- Exercise can increase pain tolerance;
- It improves your mood and reduces feelings of stress, anxiety and depression.
Stay active and get the most out of life!